Participants will learn the essential elements of an evidence based supervision program.
By the end of the program participants will be able to:
• Define "Evidence Based Supervision"
• Create supervision strategies that utilize the best available data to guide the strategy for working with offenders
• Develop an approach that follows the best research available and measures outcomes
• Establish a commitment to use the best tools and resources available to facilitate positive change in the lives of
• Discuss what the available research tells us about successfully facilitating positive change in the lives of
Participants will also develop their individual "Evidence Based Supervision Flow Chart" for effective supervision of their offenders/defendants.